Heavy Engineering Research Association
17 - 19 Gladding Place
The upcoming World Congress and Exhibition on Construction and Steel Structure (Steel Structure-2015) is going to be organized in collaboration with the Heavy Engineering Research Association during November 16- 18, 2015, in Dubai UAE.
Heavy Engineering Research Association (HERA) is a non-profit research organization dedicated to serving the needs of metal-based industries in New Zealand. While the emphasis of its activities is on heavy engineering, HERA also services wider metals industry interests such as light-gauge steel, stainless steels, light alloys and metals-based composites. Through its specialist staff it provides a combination of research, training, advisory, industry development and promotional services making it the national centre for metals-based product design, manufacturing technology and inspection and quality assurance.
The major types of business represented are:
(1) Metal Fabricators: Structural, Pressure Equipment, Stainless Steel, Aluminium, General Engineers, Site Fabricators and Erectors.
(2) Designers: Civil, Mechanical, Chemical Engineers, Architects, and Quantity Surveyors.
(3) Suppliers: Steel, Special Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Copper Alloys, Welding Consumables, Engineering Component Suppliers, Steel Manufacturers, Metal Forming and Pre-fabrication.
(4) Supporting Companies: Construction, Metal Coating/Preparation and Inspection Companies.
(5) Manufacturing Companies: Engineering products