House # 03, Road # 20, Nirala R/A, Khulna- 9100, Bangladesh
ConferenceSeries Ltd Organizes 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 300+ International Conferences, 500+ Workshops and 200+ Symposiums every year across USA- Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 400+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
Bangladesh Environment and Development Society (BEDS) is a non-profit, non-political and Non-Government Organization (NGO) committed to sustainable socio-economic development, conservation of natural resources, use of clean energy and protection of the environment through action research and implementation of specific activities. BEDS was formed on July 26, 2010 to work with the local community through the Partnership with National and International community.
To build the capacity of the most vulnerable communities to ensure sustainable use of natural resources, provide eco-friendly means of living reduce the adverse impact of climate change and improve their socio-economic condition for the long-term co-existence of people and Natural ecosystems on our planet creating harmony among the living beings.
· Environment and Ecosystem
· Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation
· Clean/Solar Energy
· Gender Development
· Health and Sanitation
· Women and Child Rights
· Wildlife Conservation and Protection
To promote ecological balance and create harmony between humans and their environment
To build the capacity of the most vulnerable communities in the region to ensure sustainable use of natural resources, provide eco-friendly means of living, reduce the adverse effects of climate change and improve their socio-economic condition while maintaining the ecological balance.
- Advocate to preserve existing natural treasures;
- Conduct research to maintain the ecological balance;
- Reduce the adversities arising from climate change;
- Provide sources for clean energy;
- Implement disaster risk-reduction strategies among the most vulnerable communities;
- Establish human rights through good governance;
- Create livelihoods opportunities for the most vulnerable populations;
- Improve integrated water resource management and eco-habitat;
- Ensure proper water, sanitation and hygiene within communities; and
- Enhance women’s empowerment by emphasizing equitable development.
- BEDS received prestigious Environmental Award in 2017, 2016 and 2015 from the Department of Environment, Khulna Division, Khulna, Government of Bangladesh for its outstanding contributions in Environmental Education Activities.
Our Eco Village Project in Bangladesh also finalist for Energy Globe World Award in 2017