World Homeopathy Awareness Organization
The official name of the Organization is " World Homeopathy Awareness Organization"
WHAT IS WHAO ?
WHAO is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation. It is incorporated as a foundation
under the law of The Netherlands since the 21st of November 2008. (RSIN Number: 8201.33.978)
WHAO´s purposes are
- To Create An Worldwide Network To Promote Homeopathy
- To Co-Ordinate An Annual World Homeopathy Awareness Week
- To Provide The Infra-Structure Of WHAW To Facilitate Participation
- To Share Ideas And Resources
- To Provide Promotional Materials On Homeopathy
- To Facilitate Public Awareness Avenues For Participants
- To Collect Reliable Research To Back Up Our Science Pertinent To WHAW Themes
- To Support Homeopathic Organisations Around The World
Organization policy :
- Promoting Homeopathy And Informing The Public About Homeopathy Through Country Representatives.
- Payment Policy – Board Members Are Working Entirely On Voluntary Basis.
- Organization’s Goals – To Promote Homeopathy All Around The World.
Organization activities :
- Organizing An International World Homeopathy Awareness Week
- Creating & Updating The Website.
- Keeping In Touch With Representatives On A Regular Basis By Means Of Digital Newsletters
- Preparing Promotional Materials For The Homeopathy Awareness Week
How WHAO started World Homeopathy Awareness Organisation first took place in 2005 initiated by Dr. Gabrielle Traub, San Diego/ California.
While a national Homeopathy Awareness Week has already been taking place for a few years in some countries this was the first time that co-ordinated activities started all around the world.