500 North Gulph Road Suite 120
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
ExecuPharm is a Global Functional Service Contract Research Organization, endorsed by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), who provides clinical research support services for the pharmaceutical industry. ExecuPharm’s distinctive business model incorporates flexible models of service and technologies to support every aspect of a clinical study. ExecuPharm, with a core management team with extensive clinical operations experience, understands clinical study challenges and how to solve clinical outsourcing, staffing, placement, technology and process needs.
- 21+ years of Experience Meeting Sponsor Needs
- 14,500+ Global Clinical Operational Specialists In Network
- 80% of Recruiting Staff with >15 Years of Experience
- Talent Acquisition, Deployment Rates, and Employee Retention above 90%
- Management Staff with Tangible Industry Experience
- Greater Than 95% Repeat Business
- Average Turnaround Time of 14 Days To Deploy Project Team Resources
ExecuPharm’s clinical operations specialists are well versed in country and regional customs, business practices as well as regulatory and ethical restrictions and considerations. Having a resource that knows the culture, speak the language and is close in proximity to study sites will aid in resolving any issues pertaining to the study in a fast and efficient manner. ExecuPharm global locations are as follows:
- King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, United States - North America
- Nova Scotia, Canada - North America
- Mexico City, Mexico – North America
- Buenos Aries, Argentina - South America
- Chichester, United Kingdom - Europe
- Bangalore, India - Asia
- Shanghai, China - Asia
- Tokyo, Japan - Asia
ExecuPharm was founded with the goal to support the requirements of clinical studies for all pharmaceutical and biotech's around the world. ExecuPharm’s expertise in the placement of staff and the conduct and management of all phases of clinical research and full drug development is attributed to our operational efficiencies, transparency in our partnerships and effective, responsive sponsor service. These core values take the everyday burden and challenges of clinical studies off the clinical team, management and all stakeholders involved leading to faster, more cost efficient execution of studies.
OMICS International Organizes 3000+ Global Events Every Year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open access Journals which contains over 100000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. The conference series website will provide you list and details about the conferences organize worldwide.