Survey Responses Total Recorded Responses
Question SA A N D SD
1. I believe pharmacists are capable of helping me manage and control my chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). 5 6 0 1 0
2. Time is a major barrier for me to participate in a research study. 1 6 2 3 0
3. Travel time or travel inconveniences are a major barrier for me to participate in a research study. 1 6 2 2 1
4. Personal fear of participating in a research study is a major barrier for me.   1 1 1 7 2
5. Privacy concerns are a major barrier for me to participate in a research study. 0 2 2 7 1
6. I would participate in a research study even if it was inconvenient for me but it concluded with an improvement in my COPD management and improvement in my overall health and quality of life. 4 7 0 1 0
7. What is the maximum amount of time (in minutes) for a single visit you would be willing to meet with a pharmacist to discuss appropriate inhaler technique and develop a plan to improve your health and quality of life. 0-15 16-30 31-45 46-60 >60
3 5 1 2 1
8. If the interaction took longer than my maximum time allotment listed above but could improve my health and quality of life, I would still be willing to participate. 4 8 0 0 0
9. If I did partake in a research study, I would be willing to physically come back to the community pharmacy and meet with a pharmacist for subsequent visits to discuss my disease state, inhaler usage, and overall health. Weekly Monthly Every Other Month Every 3rd Month  
2 7 1 2  
10. If I did partake in a research study, I would be willing to participate in a study for a maximum of: Three Months Six Months Twelve Months >Twelve Months  
1 6 3 2  
Note: (SA) Strongly Agree, (A) Agree, (N) Neutral, (D) Disagree, (SD) Strongly Disagree.
Table 1: Survey responses.