SFA: Saturated Fatty Acids; MUFA: Monounsaturated Fatty Acids; PUFA: Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids; UFA: Unsaturated Fatty Acids; STD: Standard Chicks Fed Basal Diet; 25% SS: Chicks fed 25% Sunflower Seeds of the total diet; 50% SS: Chicks fed 50% Sunflower Seeds of their total diet; 75% SS: Chicks fed 75% Sunflower Seeds of their total diet.
Figure 1: Breast TFA evolution in terms of food percentage.