Parcel 1 Parcel2 Parcel3 Parcel4
SS 25% 50% 75% 0%
BD 75% 50% 25% 100%
SS: Sunflower Seeds; 25% SS: Chicks fed 25% SS of the total diet; BD: Basal Diet ; 50% SS: Chicks fed 50% SS of the total diet; 75% SS: Chicks fed 75% of the total diet
Table 2: The ration given to each parcel.