Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. (Biotechnology ) JNU , New Delhi; PDF (McGill University, Canada.
· Kumar A, Nisha CM, Silakari C, Sharma I, Gupta N, Nair P, Kumar A*(2015). Current and Novel Therapeutic Molecules and Targets in Alzheimer’s Disease. J Formos Med Assoc. (Accepted).
· Chaturvedi AD, Pal D, Penta S, Kumar A* (2015). Ecotoxic heavy metals transformation by bacteria and fungi in aquatic ecosystem. World J Microbiol Biotechnol; 31(10):1595-60.
· Bharti SK, Krishnan S, NK Sharma, Kumar A, Prakash O, Gupta AK, Kumar A*(2015). In vivo and in silico Investigation of Antidiabetic Activity of Fruit ofWithania coagulans Dunal. Current Hypertension Rev; 11(2):143-58.
· Karn SK and Kumar A* (2015). Hydrolytic enzyme protease in sludge: Recovery and its application. Biotechnology Bioprocess Eng; 17(5):923-31.
· Kumar A, Samant M, Misra P, Khare P, Sundar S, Dube A (2015). Immunostimulatory potential and proteome profiling of Leishmania donovani soluble exogenous antigens. Parasite Immunol; 37(7):368-75.
· Chhetri G, Pandey T, Chinta R, Kumar A*, Tripathi T (2015). An improved method for high-level soluble expression and purification of recombinant amyloid-beta peptide for in vitro studies. Protein Express & Purification; 114:71-76.
· Kumar A, Nayak BP, Kumar A* (2015). Obesity: single house for many evils. Minerva Endocrinol. (Accepted).
· Pandey AK, Sarada DVL, Kumar A* (2015). Microbial decolorization and degradation of Reactive Red 198 azo dye by a newly isolated Alkaligenes species. PNAS, India Section B: Biol Sci; (Accepted).
· Kumar A, Misra P, Sisodia B, Shasany AK, Sundar S, Dube A (2015). Proteomic analyses of membrane enriched proteins of Leishmania donovani Indian clinical isolate by mass spectrometry. Parasitology International; 64(4) 36-42. PMID: 25597695.
· Bharti SK, Kumar A, Krishnan S, Gupta AK, Kumar A* (2015). Mechanism-based antidiabetic activity of Fructo- and isomalto-oligosaccharides: Validation by in vivo, in silico, in vitro interaction potential. Process Biochem; 50,317-327.
· Gopal GJ, Pal J, Kumar A, Mukhopadhyay G (2015). C-terminal domain of CagX is responsible for its interaction with CagT protein of Helicobacter pylori type IV secretion system. Biochem Biophys Res Commun; 2;456(1):98-103. PMID: 25446105.
· Mishra PK, Sinha A, Teja KR, Bhojwani N, Sahu S, Kumar A* (2014). A Computational Modeling for the Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy Severity. Bioinformation; 30;10(9):556-561. PMID: 25352722.
Broad Research Area: Infectious Diseases & Metabolic Disease
Sub Areas: Drug/Therapeutic Discovery, Drug Resistance,Host-Pathogen interaction
Specialized Domain: Cell/Molecular Biology & Proteomics
Letter to Editor: J Pigment Disord 2015, 2:180
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals