Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Dr. Banu Flood was born in 1978. He completed elementary and high school teaching of Balikesir and Izmir. Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1996, began in 2002 and graduated. In 2003, Aegean University Medical Faculty Hospital Dermatology Department began working as a research assistant in the Department. Skin and Venereal Diseases In 2009, the expert Dr. During this time Flood Banu Dermatologic Surgery, Dermato-Cosmetic, Dermatological Allergy, found work in dermoscopy and phototherapy section. Expertise in the thesis "Determination of Oral Lichen Planus dysplastic and malignant changes in order to Diagnose Patients, biopsy example in the event of Toluidine Blue Practices' working on Dr. Banu floods throughout the year five ENT Department, Department of Oral Diagnosis and Radiology and Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery organized by Departments 'Oral Mucosal Diseases Council' in the sub-tasks. Sanliurfa in the 2010- 2001 made his obligatory service in Siverek-. Between the years 2011-2013, he continued his work as a doctor who specializes in Ä°stanbul BaÄcÄ±lar Training and Research Hospital. Since 2013, the work of Istanbul Science University School of Medicine, ÅiÅli Florence Nightingale continues Education and Research Hospital.
Membership in Professional Organizations *Turkish Society of Dermatology *Association of Skin and Venereal Diseases *Dermatoonkoloj Association *Turkey Dermatovenereology Association *Turkish Medical Association , Istanbul Chamber of Physicians
Articles published in international journals (SCI & SSCI & Arts and Humanities):
1. Task B. Periocu on pigmentation: Overcoming the difficulities. Journal of pigmentary Disorders. Biomedical Journals-14-1855.
2. Access additional Z, Oltulu P Alper S, Task B, O. Cay Case Report of a very large skin tag Rapidly in an unusual location that grew during pregnancy. J Dermatol. 2014 Apr; 41 (4): 366 doi: 10.1111 / 1346-8138.12425. Epub 2014 Feb 24.
3. Access Additional Z, Flood B Alper S. Hair cosmetics and camouflage techniques. Hair cosmetics and camouflage technics. Case. 2014; 48 (Private): 64-69.
4. mustache Ozkaya D Task B, Design B Over the Serdar Z Demirkesen C Water It On You N Poxvirus-induced angiogenesis after a thermal burn.th Journal of Dermatology 2014; 41: 830-833. 5. Ozkaya DB, Water He Taskin B Design B, Yellow M, N bullous Pilomatrico to get them. Eur J Dermatol. 2012 Dec 14. 6. G Ozturk, Turkish BG, Khan N, Karaarslan IK, Ertekin B ERTAM I won on, Kandilogl G. Cut the oculi Toxicol. 2012 Mar; 31 (1): 81-4.
7. In Karaarslan Kilinc, Turkmen M Ertekin B Akali T, T-cell lymphocytosis Ozturk G. Folliculotropic as an associated finding in mycosis fungoides. J Acad Dermatol EUR Venereol. 2009; 23 (5): 601-2.
8. Gencoglu G, Sahin S, Ertekin B Wins AC Ceylan C. Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia: A Case Report. TURKDERM 2009; 43: 119-21.
9. Vural F Transparency G Cagirgan S Ertekin B Hekimgil M Unal I Pedigree Stan TombuloÄlu M. Primary cutaneous B-cell lymphoma: report of eight cases and review of the literature. Int J Dermatol. 2008 Jul; 47 (7): 675-80.
10. Gencoglu G, Khan S, Ertekin B. Angiolymphoid hyperplasia with eosinophilia successfully treated with imiquimod. Dermatology. 2007; 215 (3): 233-5.
11. ERTAM I Ertekin B II Unal, Alper S. granuloma facial A: Is it a new indication for mimecrolimus? J Dermatologist Treat. 2006; 17 (4): 238-40.
Pigmentary disorders,Dermatology, Acne,
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals