Department of Civil Engineering, Sharda University, India
Dr. Gaurav Saini working as Assistant Professor.His qualification
B.E. (Environmental Engineering), Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi, India, 2003.
M.S. (Environmental Engineering), Oregon State University, Corvallis, US, 2006
Ph.D. (Environmental Engineering), Oregon State University, Corvallis, US, 2010
Assistant Professor (Civil Engineering), Sharda University, Jan 2012- present
Assistant Professor and HOD, Civil Engineering, Gulzar Group of Institutes, Khanna, Punjab, Sep 2011-Dec 2011.
Post-Doctoral Researcher, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, US, June 2010-Aug 2011. Publications 22 (national and international)
- Responsibilities :Information Officer, Civil Engineering, Sharda University
- Examination committee member, SET-Sharda University
- ABET Accreditation Committee member
- Faculty Coordinator, Civil Engineering
- Environmental Biotechnology, Biological processes for environmental engineering applications,
- Nanoscale surface interactions, interaction modelling, high-resolution and force microscopy.
Global Speakers in the subject
Global Experts in the subject
Peer Reviewed Journals
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals
Clinical & Medical Journals
International Conferences 2018-19
Meet Inspiring Speakers and Experts at our 3000+ Global Annual Meetings
Medical & Clinical Conferences