Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Kumarasinghe, S.P.W. started to publish in 2004. he is from Fiona Stanley Hospital
Murdoch Drive, Murdoch, Australia . Some of his publications are :-
· Flexural pigmentation with multiple lentigines: a new primary pigmentary disorder?
· Two Singaporean cases of guttate leucoderma in Darier's disease.
· Plantar basal cell carcinoma: a possible eccrine origin
· Juvenile elastoma: A forme fruste of the Buschke-Ollendorff syndrome?
· Progressive macular hypomelanosis in Singapore: a clinic-pathological study
· A study of cutaneous myiasis in Sri Lanka
leprosy, , hypopigmented mycosis fungoides or eczema
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals