Acupuncture - A Game Player in Modern Healthcare Facilities and Market Capitalization?
Acupuncture and Oriental medicine can provide a safe, effective alternative for many of the health complications that may arise before, during and after pregnancy. A growing number of women are choosing acupuncture to use throughout their pregnancy and as an optional treatment for an overdue or difficult labor. Acupuncture and Oriental medicine are an effective treatment for regulating menstruation and hormone levels, reducing stress and addressing any pre-existing medical conditions or concerns that a woman may have. There is strong evidence to support that acupuncture is highly effective at treating some of the most common problems experienced during pregnancy including morning sickness, heartburn, insomnia, water retention and sciatica.
- Acupuncture in pregnancy and childbirth
- Accupuncture – infertility treatment
- Acupuncture and in vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Acupuncture - Substitution to pain killers
- Traditional Korean medicine - Pharmacopuncture
- Healthcare market and acupuncture products
- Acupuncture needles and manufacturing industries
Related Conference of Acupuncture - A Game Player in Modern Healthcare Facilities and Market Capitalization?
Acupuncture - A Game Player in Modern Healthcare Facilities and Market Capitalization? Conference Speakers
- Acupuncture - A Game Player in Modern Healthcare Facilities and Market Capitalization?
- Acupuncture and Dermatology
- Acupuncture and Neurology
- Acupuncture and Orthopaedics
- Acupuncture and Pain Management
- Acupuncture for Metabolic Disorders Treatment
- Acupuncture Related Practices
- Acupuncture Techniques
- Advancements in Acupuncture Treatment Strategies
- Clinical Practice of Acupuncture
- Traditional Chinese Medicine in Acupuncture