The session of Advanced Chemistry is concerned with doing basic research on a variety of chemical fields like metal compounds, inorganic and organic compounds, polymers, proteins. The main motto of this field of chemistry is to make the application of these researches in various fields and contribute to the development. Some very prominent spectrums that advanced chemistry will be dealing with are
- Computational chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Organometallic Chemistry
- Flow Chemistry
- Food chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry
Related Conference of Advanced Chemistry
Advanced Chemistry Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Challenges and Opportunities in CADD
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Drug Design
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Network Driven Drug Discovery
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.