Advanced Drug for Dementia
The mainstay of management of vascular dementia is the prevention of new strokes. This includes administering antiplatelet drugs and controlling major vascular risk factors. Neuroprotective drugs such as nimodipine, propentofylline, and posatirelin are currently under study and may be useful for vascular dementia. Omentum in the treatment of vascular dementia.
The sub tracks includes Cholinisterase inhibitors, Impact of treatment with N-Acetylcysteine, Oral redox polymer therapeutics, Snoezellen and Multi sensory stimulation, Effect of thioctic and enantiomers, Role of phospholipids, Effects of brain afobazole.
- Omentum in the treatment of vascular dementia
- Cholinisterase inhibitors
- Impact of treatment with N-Acetylcysteine
- Oral redox polymer therapeutics
- Snoezellen and Multi sensory stimulation
- Effect of thioctic and enantiomers
- Role of phospholipids
- Effects of brain afobazole