Advanced Structural Analysis
Structural Analysis is the analysis of a given structure subjected to some given loads and the idea is to predict the response of the structure, as you may know that this is exactly what is expected of all sciences. It is the application of solid mechanics to predict the response in terms of forces and displacements of a given structure. It could be an existing structure or a new structure subject to specified loads. It includes the application of a Matrix method for nonlinear geometric or second order elastic analysis and critical load prediction of structures.
- Virtual Work Method
- Stiffness Analysis of 2D Truss Structure
- Stiffness Analysis of Plane Frame Structure
- Stiffness Analysis of 3D Truss Structure
- Stiffness Analysis of Grids Structure
- Stiffness Analysis of Space Frame Structures