Advancements in Brain Tumor
The upcoming implementation of a Neurosurgical ablation device that provides controlled therapy for brain lesions those are difficult to reach and treat. This tool, will allow us to introduce the probe into the tumor and destroy it without having to perform a Surgical Operation or Craniotomy.
Recent advances have made treatment for brain tumors much safer and more successful. Some of these newer.
•Antiseizure/Antiepileptic Drugs (AEDs)
•Surgery: The goal of surgery in the treatment of metastasis is to maximally remove tumor while leaving patients with good function
•Radiosurgery: A non-invasive technique that delivers numerous narrow, precisely aimed, highly focused beams of ionizing radiation that converge at a specific point.
•Radiation therapy: X-rays and other forms of radiation can destroy tumor cells or delay tumor growth.
•Chemotherapy: The use of drugs to kill rapidly dividing cells. It can be taken orally or intravenously.
•Targeted therapy: The focus on a specific element of a cell, such as molecules or pathways required for cell growth, in order to use them as a target.
- Computer-Assisted Technology
- Intraoperative Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Personalized Vaccines
- Genomic Sequencing
Related Conference of Advancements in Brain Tumor
Advancements in Brain Tumor Conference Speakers
- Treatment of Cancer Related Complications
- Advancements in Brain Tumor
- Advancements in Neuro-Oncology
- Brain and Spine Neurosurgery
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Tumor Diagnosis
- Brainstem Glioma
- Choroid Plexus Tumor
- Medical Treatment of Metastatic Cancer to the Nervous System
- Metastatic Cancer
- Neuro Pharmacology and Neuro Toxicology
- Neuro Psychology and Neuropsychiatry
- Neurosurgery and Nursing
- Novel Therapies in Neuro-Oncology
- Para Neoplastic Neurological Syndrome
- Pediatric neurosurgery