Advances in Pediatric Kidney Operation
There are several diseases that can cause acute kidney failure. In some cases, the child’s kidneys may not be able to remove the normal waste products that build up in the blood which can lead to severe swelling of the body and organs. So in such cases Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT) is a treatment used to support children with kidney failure and/or fluid overload who are too sick for traditional dialysis.
Pediatric Renal transplantation is accepted as the treatment option for children with final stage of renal diseases such as ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease).
Artificial kidney is often a synonym for hemodialysis, but may also, more generally, refer to renal replacement therapies (with exclusion of kidney transplantation) that are in use and/or in development. Despite the ability of artificial kidney bio artificial kidney - which uses a patient's own cells in an artificial structure is used, which would fulfill functions unaddressed by current dialysis.
Related Conference of Advances in Pediatric Kidney Operation
New York, USA
September 25-27, 2017
October 05-06, 2017
New York, USA
(14 Forums, 2 Days, 1 Event)
Advances in Pediatric Kidney Operation Conference Speakers
Are you interested in
- Advanced Therapies - (Malaysia)
- Advances in Pediatric Kidney Operation - (Malaysia)
- Clinical Nephrology - (Malaysia)
- Comprehensive Pediatric Nephrology - (Malaysia)
- Diagnostic Techniques - (Malaysia)
- Kidney Care in children - (Malaysia)
- Pediatric Kidney Dialysis - (Malaysia)
- Pediatric Nephrologists Meeting - (Malaysia)
- Pediatric Nephrology - (Malaysia)
- Pediatric Renal Failure - (Malaysia)
- Pediatric Renal Transplantation - (Malaysia)