Aesthetic and Surgical Dermatology

Aesthetic Dermatology is a new and uniquely different dermatology practice and an inclusive term for specialties that focus on improving cosmetic appearance through the treatment of conditions including scars, skin laxity, wrinkles, moles, liver spots, excess fat, cellulite, unwanted hair, skin discoloration, spider veins. Traditionally, aesthetic medicine includes dermatology, reconstructive surgery and plastic surgery. Aesthetic medicine includes both surgical procedures like liposuction, facelifts, breast implants, Radio frequency ablation and non-surgical procedures like radio frequency skin tightening, non-surgical liposuction, chemical peel and practitioners may utilize a combination of both. Although aesthetic medicine procedures are typically elective, they can significantly improve quality of life, psychological wellbeing and social function.

Worldwide, there were 20 million aesthetic procedures performed from 2014-2015. In the US, there were more than 11 million aesthetic procedures performed from 2012-2013, and 83.5% of the procedures were nonsurgical. In the UK, there were 50,000 cosmetic surgery procedures performed in 2013-2014. Surgical aesthetic procedures account for 10% of the cosmetic procedures in the UK, and non-surgical techniques constitute the remaining 90%. In South Korea, there were more than 980,000 aesthetic procedures performed from 2014-2015.

  • Reduction of submental fat
  • Facial surgical scars
  • Temple surgical treatment
  • Aesthetic Applications
  • Radiofrequency Devices
  • Aesthetic removal of dermal nevi
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Laser Therapy for scars and stretch marks
  • Breast augmentation or reduction
  • Radio Frequency skin tightening
  • Non-surgical liposuction

Related Conference of Aesthetic and Surgical Dermatology

September 25-26, 2019

15th World Conference on Cosmetic Dermatology & Skin Diseases

| Lisbon, Portugal
October 09-10,2019

25th Asia - Pacific Dermatology Conference

Osaka, Japan
November 21-22, 2019

2nd World Cosmetic and Dermatology Congress

Bali, Indonesia
November 21-22, 2019

2nd International Dermatology Conference: Skin & Body

Bali, Indonesia
December 09-10, 2019

Asian Aesthetic and Dermatology congress

Bangkok, Thailand
December 09-10, 2019

International Conference on Cosmetology & Beauty Expo

Bangkok, Thailand
January 20-21, 2020

2nd International Dermatologists Annual Meeting

Hong Kong
February 20-21, 2020

Asia-Pacific Dermatology & Cosmetology Conference

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mar 18-19, 2020

21st World Dermatology Congress

Tokyo , Japan
March 25-26, 2020

2nd Global Summit on Skincare and Plastic Aesthetic


Madrid | Spain
March 26-27, 2020

22nd World Dermatology and Aesthetic Congress

Abu Dhabi, UAE
April 20-21, 2020

25th International Conference on Dermatology & Skin Care

Amsterdam, Netherlands
May 24-25, 2021

2nd23rd World Dermatology and Aesthetic Congress

Istanbul, Turkey

Aesthetic and Surgical Dermatology Conference Speakers

Recommended Sessions

Related Journals

Are you interested in