Alternative Medicine-Advanced Treatments & Current Research
Alternative treatments include diet and exercise, chemicals, herbs, devices, and manual procedures. These are not part of the science-based healthcare system, but these are having healing effects as scientific medicine alternative treatments are complimentary methods that improves the efficacy of the treatment
Usage of alternative and complementary medicine is increasing more frequent among women and adults with higher incomes and advanced levels of education. Alternative medicines usage began in the mid of 19th century. During this time, alternative medical practitioners gained popularity and began to compete with conventional medical professionals.
In the 1970s Research done for the development of antimalarial drug artemisinin, which is a processed extract of Artemisia annua. WHO recommends artemisinin-based remedies for treating uncomplicated malaria.
Potential use of the traditionally used substance arsenic trioxide to treat acute promyelocytic leukaemia was investigated by Chinese researcher. It eventually led to the development of the drug Trisenox, which was approved for leukaemia treatment by the FDA in 2000.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy inCancer Treatment
- Ketogenic Diet in Combination with Calorie Restriction
- Alternative Medicine in Diabetic Treatment
Related Conference of Alternative Medicine-Advanced Treatments & Current Research
Alternative Medicine-Advanced Treatments & Current Research Conference Speakers
- Acupuncture as an Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Medicine Market and Future Scope in China
- Alternative Medicine-Advanced Treatments & Current Research
- Ayurveda & Homeopathy
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Holistic Nutrition
- Importance of Herbal Medicine
- Natural Product Development
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Physical Therapies
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Veterinary Medicine