Anatomical and Molecular pathology
Anatomical pathology is a medical specialty related with the diagnosis of disease based on the macroscopic, microscopic, biochemical, immunologic and molecular examination of organs and tissues.
Two mail subdivisions in anatomical pathology are :
- Histopathology refers to the microscopic examination of tissue in order to study the manifestations of the disease. Specifically, in clinical medicine, histopathology refers to the examination of a biopsy or surgical specimen by a pathologist, after the specimen has been processed and histological sections have been placed onto glass slides.
- Cytopathology examines free cells or tissue micro-fragments (as "cell blocks"), single cells or small groups of cells from scrapings or aspiration of fluid or tissue under the microscope from various body sites to determine the cause or the nature of disease.
Molecular pathology is an evolving branch within pathology which is concentrated in the study and analysis of disease through the investigation of molecules within organs, tissues or bodily fluids. Molecular pathology shares some characteristics of practice with both anatomic pathology as well as clinical pathology, molecular biology, biochemistry, proteomics, and genetics, and is sometimes considered as a "crossover" branch. It is multi-disciplinary in nature and focuses chiefly on the sub-microscopic characteristics of the disease. A key consideration is that more precise diagnosis is possible when the diagnosis is based on both the morphologic variations in tissues (traditional anatomic pathology) and on molecular testing.
Related Conference of Anatomical and Molecular pathology
Anatomical and Molecular pathology Conference Speakers
- Forensic in Laboratory medicine and Pathology
- Advanced Bioinformatics & Biostatistical Technology
- Advanced Chemotherapy & Cancer Biology
- Advanced Diagnostics Technology in Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
- Advanced Nursing Practices
- Advanced Quantitative Techniques
- AI & Robotics in Lab Medicine
- Anatomical and Molecular pathology
- Antibiotics in Laboratory Medicine
- Cheminformatics & Drug Designing
- Clinical and Hemato Pathology
- Clinical Biochemistry & Biochemical Technology
- Clinics in Laboratory Medicine
- Dermato and Surgical pathology
- Digital Pathology
- Gastrointestinal Pathology
- Gynecological Pathology
- Laboratory Management & Lab Instrumentation
- Neuro Pathology
- Ophthalmic Pathology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Pediatric Laboratory Medicine
- Phyto Pathology and Veterinary Pathology
- Pulmonary Pathology
- Renal Pathology