Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
The session of Polymer chemistry is concerned with the chemical synthesis and chemical properties of polymers. Polymer chemistry is a multidisciplinary science that deals with the chemical synthesis and chemical properties of polymers which were considered as macromolecules. Polymer and Biochemistry are having a very strong prospect to have a discussion due to their consistent usage in different forms. Some most researched branches in polymeric chemistry include
- Polymer-modified catalysts
- Polymers and Soft Materials
- Polymers for Emerging Technologies
- Supramolecular Polymers
- Poly-3-hydroxybutyrate (PHB)
- Polymer Synthesis
- Polymer Nanotechnology
Related Conference of Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry. Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Challenges and Opportunities in CADD
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Drug Design
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Network Driven Drug Discovery
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.