Applied and Advanced Chemistry
The development of science and technology has been giving us a lot of benefits. Chemistry is a field which has greatly contributed to the development. The advanced technology has often required the basic research. Therefore, the Course of Applied Chemistry covers a variety of chemical fields, working on various materials including metal compounds, inorganic and organic compounds, polymers, proteins etc, doing basic researches and their applications.
- Chemistry and Water Treatment
- Applied chemistry Principle
- Applications in Agriculture
- Applications in Industry
- Research of pure and applied chemistry
- Electrochemical tools and technique
- Macromolecular chemistry
Related Conference of Applied and Advanced Chemistry
Applied and Advanced Chemistry Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Computational Catalysis.
- Agrochemistry and Archaeometry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Applied and Advanced Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Food Chemistry
- Future Strands in Geochemistry
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- Industrial and Engineering chemistry
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Mineralogy and Petralogy
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Nuclear and Quantum Chemistry
- Opportunities in Drug Discovery Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.