Autonomous robots are the intelligently capable machines which can perform the task under the control of a computer program. They are independent of any human controller and can act on their own. The basic idea is to program the robot to respond a certain way to outside stimuli. The combined study of neuroscience, robotics, and artificial intelligence is called neurorobotics.
Application and their classification-
The autonomous robots are classified into four types:-
- Programmable: Swarm Robotics, mobile robots, industrial controlling and space craft.
- Non- Programmable: Path guiders and medical products carriers.
- Intelligent: Robotics in Medical military applications and home appliance control systems.
- Adaptive: Robotic gripper, spraying and welding systems.
- Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing
- Hybridization of Swarm Intelligence techniques, with applications to robotics or autonomous complex systems
- Soft Computing for Robotics
- Formation control for Autonomous Robots
- Advances in Autonomous Mini Robots
Related Conference of Autonomous Robots
Autonomous Robots Conference Speakers
- Ambient Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Autonomous Robots
- Cloud Computing
- Cognitive Computing
- Computational Creativity
- Deep Learning
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Natural Language Processing
- Parallel Processing
- Self-Organizing Neural Networks
- Support Vector Machines
- Ubiquitous Computing