Biobank sustainability: current status and future prospects
Due to the increased demands for high-quality biospecimens for biomedical research, the number of biobanks has increased worldwide. The utilization of biospecimens and its respective data from biobanks enables cost-effective and fast retrospective studies. At the same time, it enables collection of biospecimens for prospective studies with high-quality samples following standardized processes and work flows for handling, processing, and storage. Biospecimens, collected and stored based on standardized processes, enable reduction of sample quality-related bias in biomedical research.
- How can a biobank build up and maintain an up-to-date infrastructure?
- What kind of funding can support the sustainability of a biobank?
- Which kind of biobanking research is innovative?
Related Conference of Biobank sustainability: current status and future prospects
Biobank sustainability: current status and future prospects Conference Speakers
- Bio specimen and Biorepository
- Tissue engineering
- Bio preservation and its Advances
- Biobank sustainability: current status and future prospects
- Biobanking & expertise networks
- Biobanking for rare disease
- Biobanking in Microbiology
- Cryopreservation methods
- Ethical issues in biobanking
- Fertility preservation
- Human cancer biobank
- Management of Urologic cancer by Tissue Preservation
- Next generation Biobanking
- Preservation and Transplantation of Normal Tissues
- Quality management in Biobanking
- Scaffolds for Tissue Engineering
- Stem cell and Stem cell biobanking