Biomarkers in Personalized Medicine
Personalized medicine management of cancer means the prescription of specific therapeutics that are best suited for an individual and the type of tumor. These technologies are enabling the classification of cancer for diagnosis, using molecular profiles, as a basis for more effective personalized therapies. Using microarrays, classification of a cancer based on the gene expression profile is important for personalizing cancer therapy. In this emerging approach of personalized medicine , the molecular and pathophysiological characteristics of an individual patient and tumor measured will be tailored therapeutic regimens and it will be administered based on these profiles.
- Bioinformatics in Personalized Medicine.
- Personalized medicine using DNA biomarkers.
- Biomarkers and Personalized Medicine in Oncology, Treatment of cancers like GI cancer, lung cancer etc.
- Personalized Medicine for treating Metabolomics Disorders, Genetic disorders, neurological disorders and immune disorders.
- Personalized medicine in validation strategies
Related Conference of Biomarkers in Personalized Medicine
Biomarkers in Personalized Medicine Conference Speakers
- Biomarker Discovery & Validation
- Biomarkers in Drug formulation
- Biomarkers in Patient selection
- Biomarkers in Personalized Medicine
- Cancer Biomarkers
- Cardiovascular Biomarker
- Clinical and Translational Biomarkers
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (CMP) Biomarkers
- Cytological Biomarkers
- Digital Biomarkers
- Emerging Therapeutic Biomarkers
- Genetic-based Biomarkers and Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Histological Biomarker
- Imaging Biomarkers
- Immuno-Oncology Biomarkers
- Immunological Biomarkers
- Lipids Panel Biomarkers
- Molecular Biomarkers
- Neurological Biomarkers
- Radiation Biomarkers
- Regulatory and Reimbursement Issues in Biomarkers