Biopolymers for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
\r\n Tissue engineering is the immense area of research in recent years because of its extensive potential in the repair or replacement of impaired tissues and organs. The present research will focus on scaffolds as they are one of the three most important factors, including seed cells, growth hormones and scaffolds in tissue engineering. Among the polymers used in tissue engineering, polyhydroxy esters (such as PLA, PGA, and PLGA) have extensive attention for a diversity of biomedical applications. Besides, PCL has been extensively used as a tissue engineering scaffold. Scaffolds have been used for tissue engineering such as bone, cartilage, ligament, skin, vascular tissues, neural tissues, and skeletal muscle and as vehicle for the delivery of drugs, proteins, and DNA. The worldwide market for tissue engineering and regeneration products is normal to reach USD 11.5 billion by 2022.\r\n
- Tissue engineering and Regenerative medicine.
- Whole organ engineering and approaches.
- Bone and cartilage tissue engineering.
- Novel approaches in guided tissue regeneration
- Biopolymer methods in Cancer therapy.
- Nanodelivery systems.
- Crosslinking Biopolymers for Advanced Drug Delivery.
- Encapsulation vs. Polymer Therapeutics.
- Chitosan-Polyvinyl Alcohol-Ampicillin.
- Nano pharmaceuticals and nanomedicines.
- Polyamidoamine Nanoparticles for oral drug administration.
Related Conference of Biopolymers for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
Biopolymers for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine Conference Speakers
- Application of Bioplastics in Medicine
- Biobased Thermosetting Polymers
- Biodegradable Polymers
- Bioplastic based on starch and cellulose nanocrystals from rice straw
- Biopolymers for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Biopolymersand Biomaterials
- Contingency of Biopolymers
- Environmental Issues of Recycling and Sustainability Models
- Future and Scope for Biopolymers and Bioplastics
- Green Composites and Biopolymers
- Imminent Ambits of Biopolymers
- NaturalPolymer-Advanced Polymers & its phenomenon
- Ocean plastics
- Plastic Fouling and Treatment
- Production and Commercialization
- Synthesis and Characterization of Biopolymers
- Waste Management and Reuse Processes
Are you interested in
- Bioenergy and Biofuels - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Biopolymer Chemistry and Research - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Catalysis and Pyrolysis - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Chemical and Biochemical Engineering - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Drilling and Well Operation - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Geology and Exploration - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Industrial Biotechnology and Bioprocessing - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Onshore and Offshore Support - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Petro Chemistry - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)
- Upstream, Downstream and Midstream Integration - Petrochemistry 2020 (France)