Biopolymers from Renewable Resources
This session presents the new biomass based composition from renewable resources. Now a day, it is clearly observed from the current scenario of environmental preservation a continuous definition and approval of growingly restrictive regulations and an increase in the market demand for products with a lower ecological footprint. Especially the automobile sector has been identified as one of the most involved in the adoption of protectionist measures towards the environment preservation, translating some of their major concerns in the increase of green materials demands. The technical performances of the developed base biopolymers will be enhanced by means of the addition of natural reinforcements functionalized to better tailor its properties of compatibility, dispersion, aspect ratio, etc.
- Properties and Materials Applications
- Reduction of the dependence on fossil resources.
Related Conference of Biopolymers from Renewable Resources
Biopolymers from Renewable Resources Conference Speakers
- Principles of Polymer Chemistry
- Recent development in Biodegradable Materials
- Advanced Biopolymers
- Advanced Polymer catalyst and energy application.
- Bio-catalysis in chemistry
- Biopolymers and Biodegradable Plastics
- Biopolymers from Renewable Resources
- Biopolymers: Applications and Trends
- Biopolymers: Biomedical and Environmental Applications
- Emerging technology on Bio polymers Processing and Products
- Marketing of polymer
- Microwave-Enhanced Polymer Chemistry and Technology
- Recent Advanced in Polymer Chemistry
- Recent Advances in Polymer Nanotechnology
- Smart and Functional Polymers
- Solid waste management of polymers
- Synthetic Polymers