Blood based products.
A blood product is a substance prepared from blood used for therapeutic purpose. Blood products include blood components such as red blood cell concentrates, platelets, plasma and cryoprecipitate or plasma derivatives such as albumin, coagulation factor concentrates, immunoglobulins etc. These products are very essential in medical conditions such as anaemia, blood loss, trauma, anaemia, leukaemia etc. Artificial blood or blood surrogate is an artificial substance used to mimic and fulfil some functions of biological blood. Artificial blood and volume expanders are artificial products and hence research into these products is the need of the hour as they are very essential during emergencies when blood donors are not available. Hence a promising research into the blood products is needed.
- Pathogen reduction techniques.
- Artificial blood.
- Bio-engineered red blood cell products.
- Therapeutic biological products.
- Oral anticoagulants.
Related Conference of Blood based products.
Blood based products. Conference Speakers
- Biomarkers in Hematology.
- Blood based products.
- Blood Disorders Diagnosis and treatment.
- Blood Transfusion
- Genetic Blood Disorders
- Hematology & Neurological disorders
- Hematology Nursing
- New Drug Discovery in Hematology
- Pediatric Hematology
- Polymerase chain reaction in hematological malignancies.
- Stem Cell Research
- Vascular Disorders & Hematology
- Veterinary Hematology