Cancer Prevention & Research
Cancer study and research to recognize causes and develop advanced strategies for prevention, inhibition, diagnosis, medication, treatments, and cure. These applications involve surgery, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, immunotherapy and merged therapy and treatments modalities such as chemo-radiotherapy and radiotherapy.
Cancer prevention is an action that is taken to reduce the risk of getting cancer. This can include maintaining a healthy lifestyle, avoiding exposure to known substances that cause cancer, and taking medications or vaccines that can prevent the development of cancer.
Here are some highlights points for cancer prevention
- Be as thin as possible without losing weight.
- Stay physically active for at least 40 minutes every day.
- Avoid sugary drinks and limit the consumption of high-calorie foods, especially those that are low in fiber and high in added fat or sugar.
- Have more than one category or a variety of vegetables, fruits, whole cereals, grains, and legumes.
- Limit the consumption of red meats involving beef, pork, and lamb and avoid prepared meats.
- Limit your everyday intake to two drinks for men and one drink for women, while you drink alcohol.
- Limit the consumption of salty foods and prepared meals with salt.
- Do not use additions supplements to try to defend against cancer.
- Later treatment, carcinoma survivors should obey the instruction and recommendations for cancer prevention
- The best thing for mothers is to exclusively breastfeed their babies for up to six months and then add other fluids and foods.
Related Conference of Cancer Prevention & Research
27th World Oncologists Annual Conference on Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology & Surgical Oncology
Cancer Prevention & Research Conference Speakers
- Artificial Intelligence in Radiology
- Biomarkers and Cancer Targets
- Breast Cancer-Present Perspective
- Cancer & Therapeutics
- Cancer Awareness
- Cancer biopsy
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Cancer pharmacology
- Cancer Prevention & Research
- Cancer Therapies
- Clinical Radiology
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical Imaging Technology
- Nanotechnology in cancer Treatments
- Neuroradiology and Neuro-oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Oncology Nursing and Care
- Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography- PET/CT/X-ray
- Radiation Oncology
- Radiation Protection
- Radiology Trends and Technology
Are you interested in
- Bladder cancer-cystectomy - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Head and neck surgery by da Vinci system - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Lower anterior resection (LAR) - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Mediastinal lymph node dissection - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Nerve preserving prostatectomy - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Oesophagectomy - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Radical gastrectomy - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Radical nephrectomy - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Robotic hysterectomy - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Robotic liver lobectomy - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Robotic Surgery - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Robotics and cancer - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Thoracic thymoma - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Thyroidectomy - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)
- Types of Robotic Surgeries - Robotic Oncology 2018 (Japan)