Case Reports on Clinical Nursing and Palliative Care
Nursing, an exceptionally specialised profession that has persistently delivering the health care service to patients after the treatment and helps in patient recovery. Nursing is a responsibility of a public health, an application of concern and a legitimate perception.
Palliative Care is an end-of-life care where the serious illness affects the more than just a patient’s body. It treats and improves the quality of lives of the person’s family members along with a patient.
Clinical Nursing and Palliative Care aims to provide an open platform to high-quality original research studies and reviews on nursing and palliative care that focus on baccalaureate and higher degree nursing education, educational research, and policy related to education and partnerships.
Its mission is to provide its readers a clinically relevant content in every issue and serve as a vehicle for professional nurses to improve the care of critically ill patients and their families. The session welcomes submission of original manuscripts describing investigations, advances, or observations from all specialties related to the care of critically ill patients. The main commitment of this session is to enhance the teaching-learning process, promote curriculum development, and stimulate creative innovation and research in nursing education.
This session aims to promote publications from expertise who are otherwise unable to access other journals. Most importantly, those from countries or regions that have few resources to improve higher degree nursing education which helps provide thorough coverage of timely topics and information that is extremely practical for daily, on-the-job use.
Related Conference of Case Reports on Clinical Nursing and Palliative Care
Case Reports on Clinical Nursing and Palliative Care Conference Speakers
- Cardiology Case Reports
- Case Reports on Autopsy and Anesthesiology
- Case Reports on Clinical Nursing and Palliative Care
- Case Reports on Health Administration and Patient Care Management
- Case Reports on Ophthalmology
- Case Reports on Proctology or Colorectal Surgery
- Case Reports on Public and Mental Health
- Case Reports on Urology and Gastroenterology
- Case Reports on Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Clinical Microbiology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases Case Reports
- Dentistry, Dermatology and Aesthetic Case Reports
- Diabetes & Endocrinology Case Reports
- Digital Pathology Case Reports
- Human pathology Case Reports
- Medicine and Pharmacology Case Reports
- Neurology Case Reports
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Case Reports
- Oncology/Cancer Science Case Reports
- Plastic Surgery Case Reports
- Psychology Case Reports
- Radiology Case Reports
- Surgery Case Reports