Clinical Practice - Areas and Topics
Clinical Practice includes, nurse practitioners working in out-of-hours care, unscheduled care, nurse-led clinics, acute and critical care environments and primary care settings, as well as allied health professionals working with a range of patients (for example non-physiotherapists undertaking modules from the Physiotherapy portfolio). The Nursing award is only available to registered or licensed nurses.
The MSc Nursing and MSc Health Studies (Clinical Practice) is designed to meet the needs of nurses and other health and social care professionals who are practicing in clinical environments and who are working at or working towards an advanced level of practice and are continuously striving to improve patient care and the patient’s journey within the clinical environment.
- Cutting-edge medical or surgical therapies
- Developments/Advancements on nursing care
- Developments/Advancements on Treatments/Procedures
- Evidence-Based practice
- Practices for Acute and Critical Care Conditions
- Advanced Diagnostic Tests
- Point-of-Care testing
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Management of Acute and Chronic Heart Failure
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Related Conference of Clinical Practice - Areas and Topics
Clinical Practice - Areas and Topics Conference Speakers