Community nutrition is helpful to develop healthy eating habits in individuals and groups in order to promote wellness and prevent disease. Dieticians and nutritionists work along with other health care professionals in promoting improved community nutrition.
The goals of community nutrition are:
· To educate individuals and groups to adopt healthy eating habits.
· A preventive approach in educating individuals in how to reduce the risk of illness by a change in diet.
· To educate individuals with diabetes to control their blood glucose levels through diet as well as medication.
- Nutrition education
- Nutrition intervention strategies
Related Conference of Community Nutrition
Community Nutrition Conference Speakers
- Clinical Nutrition
- Community Nutrition
- Diabetic Diet
- Diet Techniques
- Food Science and Chemistry
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutraceuticals and Medicinal Foods
- Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health
- Nutrition in Behavioral Disorders
- Nutrition in Cancer Care
- Nutrition in Chronic Diseases
- Nutritional Biochemistry & Metabolism
- Nutritional Disorders
- Nutritional Epidemiology
- Obesity and Weight Management
- Pediatric & Geriatric Nutrition
- Plant & Livestock Nutrition
- Probiotics and Prebiotics
- Recent Advancements in Clinical Nutrition