Psychology: Psychology is a scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behaviour in a given context.
Counselling psychologists are trained according to the scientist-practitioner model, in order to be skilled both in their psychotherapeutic and research task, and also to be able to combine the psychological theory and research with therapeutic practice. They tries to help people gain from their experiences in order to help them discover and enhance their potential. Thus, the objective in this role is the development of the individual through the acquisition of skills or amelioration of attitudes that facilitate coping with everyday difficulties and maximize the effectiveness or satisfaction.
Counselling psychologists work with people to treat a wide range of issues, including helping them to manage difficult life events, such as bereavement and relationship difficulties. They also help people with mental health issues and disorders. This track deals with the following : Counseling based on persons experience, Mental health problems counseling, Psychological experience counceling.
- Counseling based on persons experience
- Mental health problems counseling
- Psychological experience couseling
Related Conference of Counselling Psychologists
Counselling Psychologists Conference Speakers
- Behavioral and Cognitive Psychology
- Counseling Psychology
- Counseling Psychology Acceptance
- Counseling Psychology Barriers
- Counselling Psychologists
- Counselling Psychology Current Theories
- Counselling Psychology Future
- Evaluation, Measurement and Statistics
- Group Psychology
- Mental Illness Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- Online Counseling
- Parental Alienation Counseling
- Remedial Treatment and Therapies
- Trauma Counseling