Dairy Cattle Technology
The global dairy herd management market was valued at $823.65 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $1,511.91 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 12.92% between 2013 and 2018. Dairy cattle management products are rapidly gaining widespread acceptance in the dairy industry primarily due to the increased demand for dairy products. Furthermore, use of these automated herd management techniques offers substantial cost advantages over traditional techniques. Dairy herd management products serve to improve production efficiency, lower labor costs, and help in planning and managing milking, feeding, vaccination, and insemination schedules for large herds.
- Chemistry of milk and its products
- Dairy engineering and industrial technology
- Production and processing of dairy products
- Improving nutrition and health through recombined products
- Dairy microorganisms: Growth and physiology
- Human health implications of milk components or dairy products