Dental Surgeries and Innovation
Dental Surgery is surgery of the teeth and jaw bones. There are several reasons why people choose and undergo a dental surgery. Dental surgery is directly related to the dental and oral health and care. There are different types of dental surgeries. The dental surgeries are performed by a qualified Dental and Oral health Surgeon. Root canal treatments and Extractions also come under dental surgeries; these however can be conducted by a dentist in a clinic.
Different types of dental surgries
Endodontics (surgery involving the pulp or root of the tooth) Root canal.
Pulpotomy: The opening of the pulp chamber of the tooth to acquiesce an infection to drain, usually a precursor to a root canal
Pulpectomy: The removal of the pulp from the pulp chamber to transiently relieve pain; usually a precursor to a root canal.
Apicoectomy : A root-end resection. Sometimes a root canal alone will not be enough to relieve pain and the end of the tooth called the apex that will be detached by entering through the gingiva and surgically obtaining the diseased material.
Crowns or Caps: Artificial coverings.
Veneers: Artificial coverings similar to above, except that they only cover the forth (labial or buccel) shallow of the tooth, usually for aesthetic purposes only.
Bridges: A fixed prosthesis in which more than two crowns are connected together, which replace a missing tooth or teeth through a bridge. Normally used after an extraction.
Implants: A procedure in which a titanium implant is surgically placed in the bone (mandible or maxilla), allowed to heal and 4–6 months later an artificial tooth is connected to the implant by cement or by a screw.
Dentures (false teeth): A partial or complete set of dentition which either attached to neighboring teeth using a metal or plastic grasps or to the gingival or palatal surface by with the help of adhesive.
Orthodontics: Also called orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics
Implants and implant-supported prosthesis: Also a type of orthodontic treatment as it involves bones
Extraction: A procedure in which a diseased, redundant, or problematic tooth is removed either by pulling or cutting off. This procedure can be done under local or general anesthesia and is very common. Many people have their wisdom teeth removed before they become problematic.
Fiberotomy: A procedure to cut off the fibers around a tooth, preventing it from relapsing.
Periodontics: It also one of the specialties of dentistry that deals with supporting structures of teeth, as well as diseases and conditions that affect them.
Cosmetic Dental Surgeries: Deals with the misalignment of the jaws or the dental implants.
17th World Congress on Dental and Oral Health, Oct 24-26, 2016, Rome, Italy; Oral Care and Dental Hygiene, November 14-16, 2016 Orlando, USA; 18th Asia-Pacific Dental and Oral Care Congress, November 21-23, 2016 Melbourne, Australia; Oral Health and Maxillofacial Surgery, December 5-6, 2016 Madrid, Spain; 17th World Congress on Oral Care and Dental Hygiene, November 14-16, 2016 Orlando, USA; 19th American Dental Congress, December 08-10, 2016 Phoenix, USA; 28th Annual American Dentistry Congress, March 20-22, 2017 Orlando, USA; Belgian Association for Endodontology and Traumatology (BAET) annual meeting, 21-22 October 2016, Belgium; Continuing Education, Inc.'s University at Sea Dentistry Ultimate Course Alaskan Cruise, Seattle, United States, 11 Jun 2016 - 18 Jun 2016; European academy of Paediatric dentistry conferences June 2nd to 5th, 2016 Belgrade, Republic of Serbia; 10th Biennial conference of the Paediatric Dentistry Association Asia annual conference may 25-26 Tokyo, Japan.
Conference Series LLC organizing 3000+ Global Events with over 1000+ Conferences, 1200+ Symposiums and 1200+ Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.Conferences:
- Techniques and experience
- Technology and innovations
- Complications in surgery
- Management of cleft lip and palate
- Procedures and methods
Related Conference of Dental Surgeries and Innovation
Dental Surgeries and Innovation Conference Speakers
- Dental and Oral Health & Ethics
- Dental Implants
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Pain, Complications and Treatments
- Dental Products and Marketing
- Dental Surgeries and Innovation
- Dental Tools and Treatment Techniques
- Endodontic and Hypnodontics
- Holistic dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeries & Innovations
- Oral Cancer and Other Disease
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Restorative Dentistry
- Sports Dentistry
Are you interested in
- Advancements In Dentistry - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Basic Science for Dental Materials - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Current Concepts in Oral Health - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Dental Education - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Dental Hygiene - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Dental Laboratory Materials and Processes - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Dental Marketing - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Dental Pharmacology - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Dental Practice - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Dental Public Health - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Dental Therapy and Treatment - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Direct Restorative Materials - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Endodontic Materials - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Endodontics - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Forensic Odontology - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Impression Materials - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Indirect Restorative and Prosthetic Materials - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS) - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Oral Cancer - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Oral Medicine - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Oral Pathology - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Orthodontics - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Paediatric Dentistry - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Periodontics - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)
- Prosthodontics - Dental Materials 2018 (Italy)