It is estimated that 1 in 52 men and 1 in 77 women in the US will be diagnosed with melanoma in their lifetime. Despite the fact that melanoma is one of the most rapidly increasing forms of human cancer, new treatments have been slow in developing and the mortality rate continues to rise. We now know that there are several well-defined risk factors for this form of cancer. Our report contains quantitative and qualitative analytical content, covering the present and future of the global cancer drugs market. Although our report is market-centered, we include medical and technical information. We include analyses of under-met market needs from the present looking forward.
GMR Data forecast that Avastin will reach its financial peak by 2018 before losing its patent exclusivity in 2019. The drug is also set to benefit from a potential combination therapy, with EGFL7, for the treatment of colorectal and lung cancer, similar to that of Herceptin and Perjeta.
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer, globally accounting for at least 40% of cases. Mohs surgery is an outpatient procedure used to treat skin cancers, and provides the highest cure rate for many skin cancer types, including basal and squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma and other rare or aggressive skin cancers. Mohs surgery is unique because it allows the Mohs surgeon to precisely remove skin cancers without removing large amounts of normal skin.
- Advances in Treatment Methods
- Advances in Diagnostic Procedures
- Advances in Skin Cancer Research
- Actinic keratosis
Related Conference of Dermatological Oncology
Dermatological Oncology Conference Speakers
Are you interested in
- Alternative Medicine Solutions - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Clinical and Medical Dermatology - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Dermatological Diseases - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Dermatological Oncology - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Dermatologists Meeting - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Dermatology: Therapies and Advances - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Esthetic and Cosmetic Dermatology - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Esthetic Dermatology - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Hair and Nails - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Melanoma - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)
- Surgical Dermatology - Dermatologists 2017 (UK)