Digital Health Start-Up Forum
Due to advancement of healthcare technologies, a number of start-up Companies utilises digital and Internet-based health technologies to make behavioural and lifestyle changes in patients. A number of start-up Companies based on Digital Health Therapeutics, telehealth, Digital Pathology, Digital health, e Health, mHealth Companies are being promoted with their latest innovative methodologiesthat uses digital implements like mobile-devices, apps, sensors, etc to spur behavioural changes in patients.
In 2016, the global digital health market was at $179.6 billion, according to Transparency Market Research (TMR). Growth in this market is anticipated to rise at a CAGR of 13.4% between 2017 and 2025, reaching $536.6 billion by the end of 2025. Over the next few years, TMR says the market will be supported by technology advancements in the medical and healthcare infrastructure.
Related Conference of Digital Health Start-Up Forum
Digital Health Start-Up Forum Conference Speakers
- Artificial Intelligence and Digital Health
- Big Data and Digital Transformation
- Bioinformatics and Digital Health
- Blockchain Technology
- Clinical Research & Clinical Trials
- Diabetes and Digital Health
- Digital Health Start-Up Forum
- Digital Health Technologies
- Genomics & Precision Medicine
- Telemedicine and Telehealth