Digital Pathology Case Reports
Digital pathology offers a wider accessibility to microscopic slides improving a working flexibility of pathologists.
One of its main advantages against traditional microscopy, in addition to ergonomics and immediate access to slides, is distance reporting. Large validation studies were limited to the diagnostic accuracy and cost-effectiveness of the remote frozen section and consultation services, some briefly mentioning remote access for local pathologists and management of excessive workload by private clinic, however, without a detailed analysis of the technical and professional issues with distance reporting.
In an era of increased workload, case complexity, financial constraints, and staffing shortages, many pathology departments worldwide are experiencing, a wider implementation of digital pathology is seen as justifiable.
The aim of this session is to make comprehensive pathology services available by distance.
Various fields of digital pathology include Anatomic pathology, Bio banking and Digital Repositories, Computational pathology, Dermatopathology and Diagnostics, Digital Imaging Modalities, Forensic pathology, Radiology, Quantitative image analysis, Telepathology and Virtual microscopy.
Related Conference of Digital Pathology Case Reports
Digital Pathology Case Reports Conference Speakers
- Cardiology Case Reports
- Case Reports on Autopsy and Anesthesiology
- Case Reports on Clinical Nursing and Palliative Care
- Case Reports on Health Administration and Patient Care Management
- Case Reports on Ophthalmology
- Case Reports on Proctology or Colorectal Surgery
- Case Reports on Public and Mental Health
- Case Reports on Urology and Gastroenterology
- Case Reports on Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Clinical Microbiology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases Case Reports
- Dentistry, Dermatology and Aesthetic Case Reports
- Diabetes & Endocrinology Case Reports
- Digital Pathology Case Reports
- Human pathology Case Reports
- Medicine and Pharmacology Case Reports
- Neurology Case Reports
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Case Reports
- Oncology/Cancer Science Case Reports
- Plastic Surgery Case Reports
- Psychology Case Reports
- Radiology Case Reports
- Surgery Case Reports