Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
The session of Material chemistry involves the discovery and design of new materials, with an emphasis on solids. Materials science is a syncretic discipline hybridizing metallurgy, ceramics, solid-state physics, and chemistry. Materials science is also an important part of forensic engineering and failure analysis. On the other hand, Nano chemistry will roam around the study of the synthesis and characterization of materials of nanoscale size. Nano chemistry in particularly presents a unique approach to building devices with molecular scale precision. Studies of Nano chemistry span many areas like drug delivery, nanotubes, pharmaceutical works, lithography, etc. The Session will be including following major topics for the discussion.
- Electrochemical Materials Science
Related Conference of Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
Discovery and Design of Material chemistry Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Challenges and Opportunities in CADD
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Drug Design
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Network Driven Drug Discovery
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.