Diseases and Conditions Influenced by Nutrition
Healthy nutrition is an important part of leading a healthy lifestyle. In Combined with physical activity, your diet can assist you to reach and maintain a healthy weight, reduce your risk of chronic diseases (like heart disease and cancer), and promote your overall health.
Patients undergoing cancer treatment may need a particular diet in order to maintain their stamina. For example, high-calorie foods may need to be consumed to maintain energy. Getting enough protein and calories in the diet can potentially help with long-term survival.
- Hypertension: Salt intake affects blood pressure.
- Heart disease/high cholesterol: Fatty foods and partially hydrogenated oils can create plaque in arteries.
- Osteoporosis: Low vitamin D Low and calcium and excess fat can result in fragile bones.
- Certain cancers: A poor diet & obesity are associated with increased risk of breast, endometrial, esophageal, colon and kidney cancers.
Related Conference of Diseases and Conditions Influenced by Nutrition
Diseases and Conditions Influenced by Nutrition Conference Speakers
- Diet and Genetics
- Diseases and Conditions Influenced by Nutrition
- Food & Nutritional Immunology
- Food Adulteration
- Food Chemistry
- Food Industry
- Food Labelling
- Food Microbiology
- Food Nutrition and Dietetics
- Food Packaging
- Food Processing
- Food Science & Cardiac Care
- Food Technology
- Food Toxicology
- Food, Vaccines and Medicine
- Importance of Food Nutrition
- Junk Food and Diabetes
- Management of Food Waste
- Molecular Gastronomy
- New invention in Nutrition science
- Nutrition in Pregnancy Health
- Oncology Nutrition
- Pediatric Nutrition
- Quality Control
- Sensory Analysis
- Veterinary Nutrition