Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
Due to worldwide problem regarding dwindling herbal assets and overwhelmingly negative impacts of air pollution, the most beneficial and crucial region of automobile studies is the research involving hybrid and electric Automotives and also Plug-in Hybrid Electric Automotives (PHEVs). As research in this field is being most sought after, it includes topics like strength Electronics and electric powered Motor Drives, electric powered Machines and Actuators, Energy Storage and High Voltage Charging, electric, Hybrid electric and Plug-in Hybrid electric powered Vehicle System Architectures, Smart Grid, Grid to Vehicle (G2V)/ car to Grid (V2G), electric Infrastructure, Fuel Cells and Applications in Transportation, Modeling, Simulation, and control of Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and electric powered Vehicles, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and electric powered automobiles, Hybrid solar vehicles etc.
A hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) is a type of hybrid vehicle and elctric vehicle that combines a conventional internal combustion engine (ICE) propulsion system with an electric propulsion system(hybrid vehicle drivetrain). The presence of the electric powertrain is intended to achieve either better fuel economy than a conventioal vehicle.or better performance. There are a variety of HEV types, and the degree to which they function as EVs varies as well. The most common form of HEV is the hybrid electric car, although hybrid electric trucks (pickups and tractors) and buses also exist.
- Power Electronics and Electric Motor Drives
- Electric Machines and Actuators
- Hybrid Solar Cars and Energy Storage
- Electric, Hybrid Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures
- Smart Grid and Grid to Vehicle (G2V)/ Vehicle to Grid (V2G)
- Quick Charging and High Voltage Charging
- Electrical Infrastructure
- Fuel Cells and Applications in Transportation
- Modeling, Simulation, and Control of Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Hybrid, Plug-in Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Solar Cars