Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
The session of Supramolecular chemistry is concerned with entities of greater complexity than individual molecules — assemblies of molecules that bond and organize through intermolecular interactions. all aspects of advanced nanomedicine and drug delivery. Today, this domain of chemistry is blending with exciting progress in the design and synthesis going beyond covalent bond and development of new methods which are able to monitor the sometimes quite fast dynamics of supramolecular systems. The scientific session is incorporated with the research based on its subdomains like
- Surfaces and Interfaces
- Advances in surface characterization tools
- Functional surfaces and coatings
- Crystal Engineering and Transport Process
- 2D layered materials and assembling
- Supramolecular Reactivity and Catalysis
Related Conference of Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Challenges and Opportunities in CADD
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Drug Design
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Network Driven Drug Discovery
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.