Emerging Trends in Computational Catalysis.
This session of Computational Catalysis is concerned with method of theoretical chemistry, computer programs, to calculate structure and properties of molecules and solids. Due to its high degree of accuracy, now-a-days it is widely used in different fields like designing of new drugs and materials, complementing the information obtained by chemical experiments, and predicting the hitherto unobserved chemical phenomena. Some highly research-oriented topics of this domain to be emphasized in the session are
- Homogeneous catalysis
- Asymmetric catalysis
- Small molecules catalysis
- Environmental catalysis
- Organo-metallic catalyst
- Structured catalyst
- Theoretical modeling of catalytic reactions
Related Conference of Emerging Trends in Computational Catalysis.
Emerging Trends in Computational Catalysis. Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Computational Catalysis.
- Agrochemistry and Archaeometry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Applied and Advanced Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Food Chemistry
- Future Strands in Geochemistry
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- Industrial and Engineering chemistry
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Mineralogy and Petralogy
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Nuclear and Quantum Chemistry
- Opportunities in Drug Discovery Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.