Endocrine and Diabetes Disorders
Endocrine Disorders are the disorders when a gland produces too much or too little of an endocrine hormone in the body, called a hormone imbalance and this is due to the development of lesions in the endocrine system, which may or may not affect hormone levels.
Adrenal insufficiency: When adrenal gland releases too little of the hormone cortisol and sometimes it also releases aldosterone. The Symptoms of this insufficiency include fatigue, stomach upset, dehydration, and skin changes.
Cushing's disease- When Overproduction of the hormone by pituitary gland led to an overactive adrenal gland. A similar condition is called Cushing's syndrome may occur in people, particularly in children, those who take high doses of corticosteroid medications.
Acromegaly and other growth hormone problems- When the pituitary gland produces too much of growth hormone, a child's bones and body parts may grow abnormally fast. When the growth hormone levels are too low, a child can stop growing in height.
Hyperthyroidism- When the thyroid gland produces too much thyroid hormone, which leads to weight loss, fast heart rate, sweating, and nervousness. The most common cause for an overactive thyroid is an autoimmune disorder which is called Grave's disease.
Hypothyroidism-When the thyroid gland does not produce enough thyroid hormone, which leads to fatigue, constipation, dry skin, and depression because of the underactive gland can also lead to slowed development in children
Hypopituitarism- When the pituitary gland releases little or no hormones and It may be caused by a number of different diseases. When women suffer from this condition may stop getting their periods.
Multiple endocrine neoplasias - These rare, genetic conditions are passed down through families. They cause tumours of the parathyroid, adrenal, and thyroid glands, which leads to overproduction of the hormones.
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) - Overproductions of androgens led to interference with the development of eggs and also their release from the female ovaries. PCOS is a leading factor of infertility.
Precocious puberty- Abnormally early puberty that occurs due to glands tells the body to releases sex hormones too soon in life.
- Multiple endocrine neoplasias
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Graves Diseases
Related Conference of Endocrine and Diabetes Disorders
Endocrine and Diabetes Disorders Conference Speakers
- Endocrinology: Male & Female Reproductive Health
- Transgender: Medicine and Research
- Adrenal and Thyroid Disorders
- Bone Health and Osteoporosis
- Diabetes Complication and Management
- Diabetes Ophthalmology
- Diabetic & Endocrine Diagnostic Tools and Tests
- Diabetic Nephropathy
- Endocrine and Diabetes Biomarkers
- Endocrine and Diabetes Disorders
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Endocrinology and diabetes
- Endocrinology Glands and Hormones
- Molecular & Cellular Endocrinology
- Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Thyroid glands Disorders
Are you interested in
- Advanced Technologies for the Treatment of Diabetes - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Complications associated with Diabetes - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Computational Biology of Diabetes - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Diabetes Management - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Diabetes Research in Clinical Practice - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Emerging Focus in Diabetes Research - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Endocrinology: Disorders and Treatment - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Genetics of Diabetes - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Risk Factors and Related Diseases of Diabetes - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)
- Transplantation of Diabetes - diabetes meeting 2019 (Switzerland)