Endocrinology: Types and Categories
- Neuroendocrinology: Neurotransmitters, Neurotransmitter and neuropeptide control of hypothalamic, pituitary and other hormones, Regulation of hormone synthesis, storage, release, transport and deactivation, Regulation of hormone levels in the bloodstream, Steroid and thyroid hormone receptors, Receptors for peptide hormones, neuropeptides and neurotransmitters, Neuropeptides: Classification, Synthesis and Function
Reproductive Endocrinology: Reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI) is a surgical subspecialty of obstetrics and gynecology that trains physicians in reproductive medicine addressing hormonal functioning as it pertains to reproduction as well as the issue of infertility. While most REI specialists primarily focus on the treatment of infertility, reproductive endocrinologists are trained to also evaluate and treat hormonal dysfunctions in females and males outside infertility. Reproductive endocrinologists have specialty training in obstetrics and gynecology (ob-gyn) before they undergo sub-specialty training (fellowship) in REI.
Reproductive surgery is a related specialty, where a physician in ob-gyn or urology further specializes to operate on anatomical disorders that affect fertility.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), Endometriosis, Hypothalamic pituitary dysfunction, A congenital adrenal hyperplasia, Tubal factor infertility, Male factor infertility, In vitro fertilization (IVF), Fertility preservation, Congenital uterine anomalies, Other disorders of the female reproductive tract.
- Behavioral Endocrinology: Behavioral endocrinology is the study of hormonal processes and neuroendocrine systems that influence or regulate behavior.Analytical approaches include studies of natural variation among individuals within populations of a single species, sex differences, differences among species, and experimental manipulations of either the endocrine system or behavior itself.
- Comparative Endocrinology: Comparative endocrinology is concerned with the many complexities of vertebrate and invertebrate endocrine systems at the sub-molecular, molecular, cellular and organismal levels of analysis. It is an interdisciplinary knowledge in the fields of biology and medicine concerned with the morphological and functional aspects.
- Clinical Endocrinology: Clinical endocrinology is a branch of medical sciences that involves the diagnosis, cure, prevention and treatment of irregular secretion and modified action of hormones.
- Molecular Endocrinology: Molecular endocrinology basically deals with the study of various functions of hormones secreted by different glands, at molecular level.
- Genomic Endocrinology
- Environmental Endocrinology
- • Neuroendocrinology: Neurotransmitters, Neurotransmitter and neuropeptide control of hypothalamic, pituitary and other hormones, Regulation of hormone synthesis, storage, release, transport and deactivation, Regulation of hormone levels in the bloodstr
Related Conference of Endocrinology: Types and Categories
Endocrinology: Types and Categories Conference Speakers
- Advance Treatment and Prevention
- Bone and Mineral Metabolism: Transplantation
- Cardiovascular Endocrinology
- Clinical Gynaecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
- Clinical Trails and Case Study
- Diabetes: Types and its Complications
- Diabetic & Endocrine Diagnostic Tools and Tests
- EDCs (Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals)
- Endocrine Ageing and Neoplasia
- Endocrine and Diabetes Biomarkers
- Endocrine and Diabetes Disorders
- Endocrinologists and Diabetologists
- Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Endocrinology Glands and Hormones
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Endocrinology: Male & Female Reproductive Health
- Endocrinology: Types and Categories
- General Endocrine Practice
- Herbal and Alternative Remedies
- History of Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- Paediatric endocrinology
- Pathophysiology: Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Prostate Cancer and Endocrinology
- Stem Cell Transplantation & Tissue Engineering
- Transgender: Medicine and Research
- Associations, Societies and Organizations: Endocrinology and Diabetes