Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
Environmental chemistry is the scientific study of the chemical and biochemical phenomena that occur in natural places. It should not be confused with green chemistry, which seeks to reduce potential pollution at its source. Environmental chemistry is an interdisciplinary science that includes atmospheric, aquatic and soil chemistry, as well as heavily relying on analytical chemistry and being related to environmental and other areas of science. Atmospheric chemistry is a branch of atmospheric science in which the chemistry of the Earth's atmosphere and that of other planets is studied. Atmospheric chemistry include acid rain, ozone depletion, photochemical smog, greenhouse gases and global warming. Atmospheric chemists seek to understand the causes of these problems, and by obtaining a theoretical understanding of them, allow possible solutions to be tested and the effects of changes in government policy evaluated.
- Atmospheric chemistry
- Industrial waste and water treatment
- Spectro-analytical methods
- Environmental and pollution control
- Renewable energy sources and storages
- Measurement Networks
- Atmospheric Modeling
- Satellite Measurements
- Aerosol and Cloud Microphysics and Chemistry
- Weather Forecasting and Independent Study
- Global Warming Science
Related Conference of Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Computational Catalysis.
- Agrochemistry and Archaeometry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Applied and Advanced Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Food Chemistry
- Future Strands in Geochemistry
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- Industrial and Engineering chemistry
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Mineralogy and Petralogy
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Nuclear and Quantum Chemistry
- Opportunities in Drug Discovery Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.