It includes the study of traditional concepts or methods for distinguishing between various plant parts such as bark, leaves, seeds, tubers, etc. and indigenous ways of distinction, if any, between the quality of such products from collections indifferent seasons or situations.
Ethnopharmacology (occasionally also called ethnopharmacy) is a related study of ethnic groups and their use of drugs. It is distinctly linked to medicinal plant use, ethnobotany, as this is the main delivery of pharmaceuticals.
Ethnomedicine is a study or comparison of the traditional medicine practiced by various ethnic groups, and especially by indigenous peoples. The word ethnomedicine is sometimes used as a synonym for traditional medicine.
Related Conference of Ethnopharmacognosy
Ethnopharmacognosy Conference Speakers
- Aromatic Plant
- Ayurvedic Medicinal Plants and Homeopathic Medicine
- Cosmeceuticals and Cosmetic Industry
- Herbal Drug
- Marine Pharmocognosy and Marine Drugs
- Natural Product of Medicine and Interest
- Natural Products
- Natural Products as Anti-Cancer Agents
- Plant biotechnology and tissue culture
- Plant extraction method
- Plant Toxicology
- Secondary Metabolites and Nutraceuticals
- Traditional Medicine