Fertility Surgery and IVF Treatment
In men, sterility is treated with:
- Surgery, if the cause may be a varicocele (widening of the veins within the scrotum) or a blockage within the vas deferens.
- Antibiotics to cure contaminations in the reproductive organs.
- Medications and counseling to medicate issues with ejaculation or erection.
- Hormone treatments if the problem is with hormone imbalance.
In women, sterility is treated with:
- Fertility medications and hormones to help the restoration of hormone levels and make the woman ovulate.
- Surgery to remove tissue which is blocking fertility or to open blocked fallopian tubes
In vitro fertilization is a type of assisted reproductive technology which is used in infertility treatment. In IVF an egg is fertilized with sperm outside the body in a liquid medium in a lab. The zygote goes through embryo culture for a period of 2–6 days, and is then implanted into the woman's uterus, for a successful pregnancy.
Related Conference of Fertility Surgery and IVF Treatment
Fertility Surgery and IVF Treatment Conference Speakers
- Adolescent and Maternal Health
- Drug Management During Pregnancy
- Female Infertility
- Female Reproductive Cancer
- Fertility & Infertility
- Fertility Surgery and IVF Treatment
- Obstetric Analgesia and Anesthesia
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Pre and Post-Partum Care
- Pregnancy and Child Birth
- Reproduction Endocrinology
- Reproductive Medicine
- Reproductive Technologies in Medicine
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Stem Cells and Reproductive Diseases
- Women’s Health and Life Style