Financial Management of an Entrepreneur
Financial Management in general, a company provides a product or service, makes a sale to its customer, collects the money and starts the process over again. Financial management is running cash in an efficient manner through this process. This means that managing the turnover ratios of raw materials and finished goods inventories, selling to customers and collecting the receivables on a timely basis and starting over by purchasing more raw materials.
All of this must be done with cash, and it takes astute financial management to make sure that these funds flow efficiently.
Entrepreneurs have a long-term history of going up, occasionally they will also experience sharp declines. Businesses must plan to have enough liquidity.
Related Conference of Financial Management of an Entrepreneur
Financial Management of an Entrepreneur Conference Speakers
- Business, Growth and Competitiveness
- Corporate and Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Creative Industries
- Enterprising account and investment
- Enterprising Behaviours
- Entrepreneurship and gender
- Financial Management of an Entrepreneur
- Investigations of new organizations
- Ladies Entrepreneurship
- Pioneering learning and networks of training
- Scholarly Entrepreneurship
- Start-up Entrepreneurship
- The role of universities in fostering entrepreneurship