The process of Food production develops products with longer shelf lives than raw food ingredients. The transformation of ingredients into finished food products is called as Food Production. The food production process includes the processing of raw materials like fruits, vegetables and grains in their harvested forms. Meat after the butchering is processed into types of food products that are available for the consumers. Food manufacturing firms convert raw food products into complete and marketable food items. The methodologies in Food production varies from minimal processing such as cleaning and packaging to the addition of additives, ingredients, and flavoring as well.
Food production can be classified into various types which include: selection, cultivation, harvesting, crop management, crop production, preserving, pasteurizing, baking, pudding, carving, fermenting, butchers, pickling, candy making.
Methods of food production:-
· Fermenting at brewing industries.
· Removal of unwanted outer layers, such as peeling and skinning.
· Chopping or slicing of vegetables.
· Grinding and marinating.
· Curing food.
· Fruit juice processing.
· Food fermentation.
· Boiling, broiling, frying, steaming or grilling and mixing.
· Gasification of soft drinks.
· Packaging and food preserving by vacuum packs.
Related Conference of Food Production
Food Production Conference Speakers
- Chemical Analysis of Food Techniques and Applications
- Current Trends in Food Technology
- Food Flavoring and Fortification
- Food Industry and Health Hazards
- Food Marketing and Economy: Global Issues and Challenges
- Food Nutrition & Dietary Supplements
- Food Preservation Techniques
- Food Production
- Food Security The Rising Crisis and Its Management
- Food Waste Management
- Food, Public Health & Hygiene
- Health Nutrition & Nutraceuticals
- Industrial Application of Food Technology
- Nutritive Aspects of food
- Prevention of Contamination during the Process of Production
- Wine Production